Anyone ever taken a cab 2 Loterie Farm, then to Orient Bay?

kribar

My husband & I were hoping to take a cab from the ship, straight to Loterie Farm to do the zip line, then to Orient Bay to relax on the beach. Has anyone done this & do you recall how much taxi's were? Also, any idea how long it took to get from Loterie to Orient Bay? Thank you!!

We did a Loterie Farm/Maho Beach combo last year. Here's my post about our day:

I didn't really get any responses to my original post, but we just got back from our cruise on Allure - including a stop at Loterie Farm in St. Martin - and I thought I'd share our experience in case it might help someone else. We LOVED Loterie Farm - it was unanimously picked as our family's favorite cruise experience. We got off the ship around 8 the day we docked at St. Martin - got a cab and went straight to Loterie Farm. We arrived at 8:45, about 15 minutes before opening, which meant we waited around a bit but also that we beat the horde of folks doing the excursion through the cruise ship. I think our taxi was around $30 (it's about a 35-40 minute ride from the pier). We only did the Ti-Tarzan course. It's designed for kids, but all four of us - me, DH and our sons (7 and 9) did it and loved it. It was easy enough for the kids but fun enough for DH and I. The whole course took about an hour to complete, and we had our own personal guide with us the entire time (although that may have been lucky timing on our part based on when we arrived). The Ti-Tarzan course is a ropes course with 5-6 zip lines, just like the main course but close to the ground - I don't think we were ever more than maybe 10-15 feet up. It cost us $106 for all four off us to do it, and they accepted credit cards. We also tipped our guide $20 just because he was so great and patient with the kids. When we were done they called a cab for us that took about 15 minutes to arrive. We would have done the hike also but it rained pretty hard that morning and they said it would probably be too slick, especially for the kids. We coupled our morning at Loterie with an afternoon at Maho Beach and had a fantastic day!!