Best cruise for a large group of young guys?

D-Unit

Hi all! Me and 3 other friends went on the RCI Oasis on Jan 4. which was the first cruise ever for 3 of us. It was wild and me and one of the friends I went with are already trying to book another cruise with at least 6 of us total (we'll be cruising anywhere from Sept-early December of this year). I have been looking at the RCI Freedom pretty closely because during the time period we are looking at the ticket cost bottoms out at $500-$550 on certain dates which is key for us getting 4 others to go. I was wondering if ya'll know any cruise lines other than RCI that we should look into. Price is important but feel free to throw me anything you think would be as good as/better than Royal Caribbean for a group like ours.

Some info on our group:

It'll be at least 6 22-25 year old guys who like to consume alcohol and party until the last bar closes.. Enjoy a little gambling but nothing to crazy.. And if you know what cruises the 20something year old single ladies hang out on, that wouldn't hurt either haha (and cruisers our age in general). Also, we are into the formal nights. We plan on dressing to impress on this next cruise.

Thanks for any help-Dalton

Edit- If anyone knows another sub forum I should post this in let me know

Edited by D-Unit

• 2 weeks later...

In the same boat as you, man. Myself and a big group of guys (22-24) are going on the Royal Caribbean, Freedom of the Seas on August 17th as a welcome home kind of party from overseas. Looking to drink heavily, gamble a bit, and party all night through the morning. We already booked it and because I've been on the most number of cruises they all put me in charge. I booked it to lock in the great deal but worried there are going to be kids running free everywhere and not a whole lot of singles our age haha. I'll be following this thread closely. Cheers!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk