Pacific Jewel Southern Adventure from Adelaide 5/3/15

Looking forward to this one as we live in Adelaide and only about 15 minutes from the dock: We started our cruising with P & O but switched to Princess after 6 cruises, so looking forward to seeing the difference (if any) between P & O and Princess, Princess have a great loyalty programme i.e. we get free internet and free washing, a one stock mini bar which can be change to what we want to drink, no such thing on P & O so I'm glad the cruise is only for 11 nights. Cheers Claire aussiecruiselover67 and haloau:

The differences will surprise you.I am pleased they are introducing Cruising from Adelaide.The City Train leaves from next door for those of you who don't live anywhere near Outer Harbor.and for us in South Australia it means no more having to fly to join the cruises.

Looking forward to this one as we live in Adelaide and only about 15 minutes from the dock: We started our cruising with P & O but switched to Princess after 6 cruises, so looking forward to seeing the difference (if any) between P & O and Princess, Princess have a great loyalty programme i.e. we get free internet and free washing, a one stock mini bar which can be change to what we want to drink, no such thing on P & O so I'm glad the cruise is only for 11 nights. Cheers Claire aussiecruiselover67 and haloau:

you will notice the difference cruising with p&o but the good thing you wont be flying to board the ship