How do I book Royston's open-air van tour?

lmsdf

Email him at Roystontours@hotmail.com! We've toured with him three times. You will NOT be disappointed. So humble, kind hearted and passionate about his home. He'll make sure you have a great day in St. Kitt's and you'll experience the best of everything!

Just booked thru his website. How long before I get confirmation?

I emailed and submitted the form through his website about a week ago and I still have not heard back, is this normal? Should I e-mail him again?

When did you want to book?

I got a reply back for an October 1 booking and he said he was going to be out for a while and will be back by 10/1 but will not be ready for work. I would guess he will be out for 6 weeks or so prior (mid August). I booked with Thenford Gray instead. Very disappointed but now have a feeling that Royston in not very reliable.

When did you want to book?

I got a reply back for an October 1 booking and he said he was going to be out for a while and will be back by 10/1 but will not be ready for work. I would guess he will be out for 6 weeks or so prior (mid August). I booked with Thenford Gray instead. Very disappointed but now have a feeling that Royston in not very reliable.

I wanted to book for July 9. I'm wondering if I should e-mail him again or just go with Thenford Gray

I wanted to book for July 9. I'm wondering if I should e-mail him again or just go with Thenford Gray

The longer wait the greater the chance is that Thenford will be all booked. You are going during a very popular week. I would book with Thenford.

I emailed and submitted the form through his website about a week ago and I still have not heard back, is this normal? Should I e-mail him again?

Why don't you email him at the address I gave you earlier rather than through the website? Give him a day or two to reply.

Why don't you email him at the address I gave you earlier rather than through the website? Give him a day or two to reply.

I e-mailed him as well last Sunday and still have not heard back. I filled out thr form to book with Thenford Grey instead.

I booked with Royston about a month ago for Jul19. He responded to my request within a few days. Very excited as I've read awesome things about his tour. Sorry he is taking a while to get back to you.

Finally heard back yesterday and booked with Royston so very excited.

Glad you heard back and booked with him. He is such a nice guy and will make sure you have a wonderful time enjoying beautiful St. Kitts. Everyone knows him and greets him. Once when we toured with him in December, he was passing out dolls to little girls and balls or marbles to little boys as we passed through some areas and at some of the stops. He is very kind and generous. In my opinion, he doesn't charge nearly enough for the experience he'll give you. We usually give him double. Three trips so far :)