Chloe1990

Chloe 1990

My husband and I will be sailing on the carnival glory December 13, 2014 to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary. It's a 7 day cruise to eastern Caribbean. We are not active nor beach people, rather we enjoy sight seeing and shopping. Please suggest any excursions that would fit us. Also any do's or don'ts for the ship?

My husband and I will be sailing on the carnival glory December 13, 2014 to celebrate our 25th wedding anniversary. It's a 7 day cruise to eastern Caribbean. We are not active nor beach people, rather we enjoy sight seeing and shopping. Please suggest any excursions that would fit us. Also any do's or don'ts for the ship?

Welcome to cruise critic. Take a look around the main page. The ports of call section, the Carnival board and then the roll call board are areas where you will find lots of information and help to plan your cruise. Happy sailing.

We have been on the Glory many times and really enjoy her. (We last cruised on her last December 8th!) Are you going to the Eastern or Western Caribbean? We have been to both and can help you if we know where you are going. Do go to your roll call here and you can email everyone and talk about what to do in each port.

Next time you post put your question in the title. Otherwise cruisecritic just puts your 'name' in the title and people won't open your post if they don't know what your asking.

Edited by Bonnie J.

Welcome to CruiseCritic!

Here is a link to the Roll Call for your sailing:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1962579

There is only one post in it so far but they all start that way. Go to the roll call and say hello.

Another good place to go is the Carnival Board here:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=215

Have fun! :)