RCCL Sea Lion Coral World Excursion

jmcghee2024

We didn't go through the cruise line, so I can't speak to the amount of time you'll have. However, Coki Beach is steps await from Coral World, so there's no travel time involved. We did the Sea Lion swim and really enjoyed it. The trainer was very friendly and informative. And it was so cool to be face to face with a sea lion in the water!

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

• 3 weeks later...

I have done this but on our own - not through the cruise line. You may want to see if you can book direct with Coral World. Then you would on your own schedule, not someone else's. We hired a driver for the day and did Coral World, several scenic stops, downtown shopping and back to the boat. Great day. We loved the sea lions BTW! Have fun

I have done this but on our own - not through the cruise line. You may want to see if you can book direct with Coral World. Then you would on your own schedule, not someone else's. We hired a driver for the day and did Coral World, several scenic stops, downtown shopping and back to the boat. Great day. We loved the sea lions BTW! Have fun

I believe there is a disclaimer on the website that states that if the excursion is available through the cruise line then you must book through them. I'll be in St Thomas in October and plan on doing the sea lion swim, checking out the rest of the aquarium, and then wandering over to Coki Beach for some snorkeling.

• 2 weeks later...