Adding a week stay to existing booking

Does anybody know how Thomson would calculate price if I now wanted to add a week stay in Jamaica to our cruise booking I made 10 months ago ? Wondered if they would just re calculate the whole thing as a "new booking" ? When I booked last November for Cuban Fusion I paid £199 for our premium cabin seats for the flight, now they are showing as £329 each. Am guessing Thomson would charge me the new price !

if they recalculated as a whole new booking their cancellation charges would kick in, those charges would be dependent on how soon you are due to depart (on a sliding scale)

probably better to make changes to your existing booking thoms would then charge only their amendment fees (about £50pp)

best to have a good read thru the terms & conditions and work out which would be your best options

its always worth trying to negotiate with thoms….after all they will have some motivation to try and sell you another week

on the premium seats I am pretty sure they will charge the new upgrade price

you may lose any early booking incentives that they have already given you (ai/obc)

and... it is all dependant on whether they have availability or not on cabins/flights/premium seats for that week