Zenith Concierge Class

dmarch@islc.net

Ok, think I asked this before but can't seem to able to find my thread.

Did they gut and redue the cabins on Atlantic deck 10 when they upgraded them to CC? Or were they just freshen up? Details please. We were on deck 10 last January and are planning to go again this December or January.

Thanks for your help

I asked a similar question a few days ago, and unfortunately the search is down because I think we'd all be able to find the answers much easier... but anyway....to answer your question, at this point it seems as though they have not actually renovated any of the rooms, but are just offering CC ammenities to existing cat 03 (i think) rooms. Someone mentioned that they put a minibar and small sitting area in the CC rooms too, but that's about it. The Zenith and Horizon both go under the knife in the winter to get their renovations.

Celebrity Zenith to Bermuda - 9/11/04

I'm traveling in CC on the July 3 sailing. It's my first cruise and I am just as anxious as you , to find out everything about CC on the Zenith.

TinLemon, I think you're right on the mark. From the posts I've read in addition to the information provided by Celebrity, CC provides pax with a slew of amenities but so far as the cabins go, they are no different than other standard oceanview cabins, except for some upgraded faucet & shower accessories in the bathrooms

Our anniversary is July 4 and at time of booking, the only cabins available were far aft on deck 4 or CC for an extra $300. I hope the CC surcharges are worth it. I'll let you know in about 4 weeks.

We've sailed on Zenith 3 times and she's our favorite ship of that class. While we haven't had the CC amenities, we have had them on Millie & Summit and they're really nice. We have been in cat. 3 cabins and loved them. We were 1 deck below the grill, pool, etc. and it was soooooooo convenient. The aft deck was great also. I understand from some posts here that the aft deck will disappear when they refurbish her to add balcony cabins. I wondered if that was just on Horizon or on both ships. Anyone have any answers icon_confused.gificon_confused.gif

Dolphin - 1990

Horizon - 1994, 1995, 1995

Century - 1997, 2000, 2001

Galaxy - 1998

Zenith - 1992, 1999, 2002

Millennium - 2003

Summit 2004

Summit 2005

countdown.cgi?trgb=000000&srgb=00ff00&prgb=008000&cdt=2005;3;11;16;30;00&timezone=GMT-0500

Countdown to Summit 2005

Archived