North Coast Jeep safari

cinmap

We just got back and did this excursion in Aruba - loved it! Would highly recommend it to anyone considering it. It is however a very rough ride so be prepared, but we found that to be a huge part of the fun.

We just got back and did this excursion in Aruba - loved it! Would highly recommend it to anyone considering it. It is however a very rough ride so be prepared, but we found that to be a huge part of the fun.

Thanks for the response. Was it hard to get in and out of the jeeps? What beach did you go to and for how long?

I didn't think it was hard but if you have issues of any kind it might be. You have to step up to get in. We spent about an hour at the beach - maybe a little less. I can't remember the name of the beach but it was down the coast a little from all the hotels. Very pretty and not very crowded. It wasn't the main stop on the tour but I didn't mind that at all and I'm most definitely a beach person!

I didn't think it was hard but if you have issues of any kind it might be. You have to step up to get in. We spent about an hour at the beach - maybe a little less. I can't remember the name of the beach but it was down the coast a little from all the hotels. Very pretty and not very crowded. It wasn't the main stop on the tour but I didn't mind that at all and I'm most definitely a beach person!

Thanks for the info.

• 1 year later...