Laundry on Magic

JVilleGal

For experienced Disney cruisers we board Magic next Sunday and trying to pack. I know there is self serve laundry BUT does Disney do the promo for "one bag of all you can stuff" for a set price.

Other cruise lines do this.... Just trying to figure this out.

7 night Western Caribbean

Will they do your laundry for you? I did know there is a self serve laundry.

We'll have been traveling for a week before we board for our 7 night cruise. With 4 kids, it'd be nice to have some clean clothes.

Oh yes, for a per item fee, they will happily do your laundry.

One thing that works for us--most hotels, etc. have laundry facilities. At WDW hotels, they are usually in small "houses" by the pool. I usually do laundry on our last evening before boarding or early morning of embarkation day. That way we board the ship with everything clean. It saves on doing laundry on board.

Thanks for the fast reply. We'll be in Copenhagen though. I'm not sure what the laundry situation is at the hotel we'll be at, and honestly, it's my vacation. I don't want to be responsible for doing our laundry while the family is out sight seeing. :)

Much easier to hand it over to DCL and go about my relaxation.

Slightly off topic, but every time my family has cruised with Disney, about half-way through the cruise, after my wife and daughter have gone to sleep (11 pm-ish) I have dragged our laundry bag to the laundry room, threw clothes into washers, and went out on deck for a late night snack and drink.

I then pop back 30 minutes later, toss everything into dryers, go for another drink and then return as the drying cycle finishes to quickly fold everything and take it back to the room. At that time of night, I have never encountered anyone else in the laundry room (I have seen the laundry rooms packed the last 36 hours of a cruise, with people wanting to return home with clean clothes).

Not off topic at all! I used to pick my cabin based on the "guest" laundry being nearby (not to close but close). Lately I decided that I paid too much to cruise to spend one minute in the laundry!

That was an Epiphany :)