Car rental on Maui

Fishcreek

Assuming you are coming ashore at Kahalui, there are several threads here that identify a medium sized lot pretty much right at the pier, and another lot about a block away.

If you are coming at Lahaina, you just need to look in the area of the downtown to find legal overnight parking.

In both locations, the parking is free.

Assuming you are coming ashore at Kahalui, there are several threads here that identify a medium sized lot pretty much right at the pier, and another lot about a block away.

If you are coming at Lahaina, you just need to look in the area of the downtown to find legal overnight parking.

In both locations, the parking is free.

Thanks, Bruce. That's all we needed to know before booking a car.

Mary Lou

Maybe things have changed since I was last on Maui, but, I think you may be hard-pressed to find any free overnight parking in Lahaina, and I suspect, if there is any, it will be snapped up pretty quickly

There are a number of parking lots, I used the one behind BurgerKing. It cost me $20 to park overnight

Maybe things have changed since I was last on Maui, but, I think you may be hard-pressed to find any free overnight parking in Lahaina, and I suspect, if there is any, it will be snapped up pretty quickly

There are a number of parking lots, I used the one behind BurgerKing. It cost me $20 to park overnight

I believe you can park in front of the school for free, and on the street that one block off the main drag there is lots of free parking.