Nizar Laatiri?

Hey all,

I have never had Mr. Laatiri as my concierge and I was just curious of your guys and gals opinions of him?

We did a B2B on the Explorer 5/31 and 6/5 and Nizar was FANTASTIC.

Nizar is probably the hardest working concierge in the fleet as he makes every effort to ensure that his guests are happy, comfortable, and every need met.

Reyno was his mentor and room mate on the Enchantment….that should give you some indication of his excellence.

Edited by beachnative

We had Nizar on our cruise on Indy last month.

He is absolutely superb, certainly the best concierge I have ever had. Nothing was too much trouble for him, always had a smiling welcome on his face and he was a pleasure to talk to. I know when we left the ship he moved to Explorer. He was an expert at his job and you would be very privileged to have him as your concierge :)

I cannot speak highly enough of Nizar, he is by far the best Concierge I have come across. He will do everything he can to make your cruise as amazing as possible. He works so hard and always has a huge smile and warm greeting.

I didn't spend much time in the CL on Independence but when I was in there one evening talking to him about a trip, I was enjoying the free champagne. He said I looked like I was enjoying it and I said it was by far my favourite drink and that it was a nice treat as I never had it at home. When I returned to the cabin the next afternoon, there was a bottle on ice for me, from him, saying 'Have a great day ;)' Such a lovely gesture and very much appreciated! I was hoping he would be the Concierge in November but now he is on Explorer, I am just really hoping he will be moved back!

Jo :)