Balmoral Marina Deck Cabins

King

Although I have sailed several times on the "Balmoral" I haven't been in a Marina deck cabin. Although they tend to be cheaper this deck always seems to be teeming with people and is often used for disembarking and embarking passengers and crew in ports of call. I have always given it a miss.You may be more fortunate.

• 2 years later...

I always try to avoid cabins on this deck. It is often the deck used for disembarkation in ports of call and consequently can be crowded. Cabins are cheaper but I wouldn't choose a cabin there.

I have sailed in 3086 - nice layout L shaped bed arrangement and extra drawers. Seemed quiet enough - useful for launderette and that last minute ironing. Doctor handy too"! As to the remarks about Port days - we found it excellent - whilst everyone is waiting for the lift or cramming the stairs when returning from a day out we waltzed off down the corridor to our cabin to take off the shoes and make a cup of tea. Noisiest we ever had was on deck 9 opposite the small launderette there - lots of movement as at the back of the ship too.

Has anybody stayed in cabin 3002 (or any cabin) on Marina Deck, how is it for noise and vibration?

I have had a cabin on that deck when I got a late deal. I'm sorry I can't remember the cabin number. No negative comments to make about it.

I usually prefer to have a cabin on Coral or Atlantic decks.

My cabin, on whatever deck I'm staying on, is just for sleeping and getting ready. I would sooner be out and about enjoying the rest of the ship.

Have a great cruise!