How to dive the sculpture park ?

flipflopgal

Can anyone tell me please how to arrange a dive of the underwater sculpture park ? Do we taxi theer & do it at the park or in advance thru a dive operator ?

Will be there Nov 13th on the Summit & would really like to see the sculptures.

Thanks in advance, Chris

Can anyone tell me please how to arrange a dive of the underwater sculpture park ? Do we taxi theer & do it at the park or in advance thru a dive operator ?

Will be there Nov 13th on the Summit & would really like to see the sculptures.

Thanks in advance, Chris

I am very interested in this answer too. I was looking into this for my DH who really wants to see the sculptures. Celebrity has an excursion that includes a stop at Moliniere.

The excursion thru Celebrity talks about a catamaran ride and about it being "strenuous". I do not swim! :eek: I am figuring that I can just sit on the catamaran. The photo looks like it is NOT a catamaran but a power boat. Has anyone done this excursion? Will I be OK? Is the Celebrity excursion a good way to go or the only way to go to Moliniere? Has anyone gone to Moliniere to see the sculputures via another tour operator? :confused:

I am very interested in this answer too. I was looking into this for my DH who really wants to see the sculptures. Celebrity has an excursion that includes a stop at Moliniere.

The excursion thru Celebrity talks about a catamaran ride and about it being "strenuous". I do not swim! :eek: I am figuring that I can just sit on the catamaran. The photo looks like it is NOT a catamaran but a power boat. Has anyone done this excursion? Will I be OK? Is the Celebrity excursion a good way to go or the only way to go to Moliniere? Has anyone gone to Moliniere to see the sculputures via another tour operator? :confused:

For diving I would recommend you contact EcoDive - they are on the beach and do a pick up in town. Great operation and the owner is a marine biologist and one of the ones actively involved in the Marine Protected Area and the Underwater Sculptures. If you do go do leave a review

Based on your description I would say you are looking at the Grenada Seafaris Powerboat Adventure. Good one stop shop for sightseeting, information on the island, highly involved in both the MPA and the Underwater Sculpture Park. Check out their reviews which are great. They have a focus on safety and care for the nervous snorkeler and even the complete non-swimmers. could be a way to go for you if you want to see the statues and have a good sightseeing info trip mixed with fun. If you do go do leave a review

• 1 month later...
Do you not need a scuba diving qualification to see these sculptures? I thought you needed PADI to be able to dive?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Yes if you want to dive then you should be wither PADI or BSAC certified. If you aren't then I suggest Grenada Seafaris as they snorkel the same site. Not as close obviously but still impressive int he marine park. Did you contact eco-dive?

Hi Island Star

I have been in touch with eco dive and we are just waiting until nearer the time to see if enough people want to go that day to justify getting boat out fingers crossed!!!

Thanks for the recommendation. They look great!

• 1 month later...
Hi Island Star

I have been in touch with eco dive and we are just waiting until nearer the time to see if enough people want to go that day to justify getting boat out fingers crossed!!!

Thanks for the recommendation. They look great!

My pleasure ;)