Celebrity Constellation Cabin CC 8112

LIgirl

I just received an upgrade from a Balcony Cabin on deck 7 to CC 8112. On the ship's floorplan, it looks like the cabins in the section behind the midship elevators have much smaller balconies than the ones in front of the midship elevators. Has anyone stayed in this cabin or one in the same section as this one? Are the balconies smaller? I've seen a picture online of a cabin on deck 8 with a very small balcony, so small you had to squeeze between the table and glass doors to sit at the far side of the table. I would love to keep a CC cabin, but we enjoy to sit on the balcony and don't want to be uncomfortable. Maybe I can call Celebrity to see if there is another cabin I can switch to?? I would appreciate your input.

Thanks,

Missy

8112 is not one of the CC cabins with the small oddly shaped balcony. It is a standard CC cabin with the 41sq. ft. balcony. The cabin and balcony are the same size with the exception of the 12 CC afts and 9043/9038, 8045/8046,6135/6136 and 6143/6144 [larger cabin too.] These cabins have larger balconies. 8112 is in a great location.

We have been in CC cabins on several different decks on Millie class ships. You will have ample room to move around and get the most out of your balcony.

Enjoy your cruise.

:D

8112 is not one of the CC cabins with the small oddly shaped balcony. It is a standard CC cabin with the 41sq. ft. balcony. The cabin and balcony are the same size with the exception of the 12 CC afts and 9043/9038, 8045/8046,6135/6136 and 6143/6144 [larger cabin too.] These cabins have larger balconies. 8112 is in a great location.

We have been in CC cabins on several different decks on Millie class ships. You will have ample room to move around and get the most out of your balcony.

Enjoy your cruise.

alcpa1,

Thanks for your reply. I was hoping to hear that the balcony is at least a standard size. The floorplan on the Celebrity website makes the balconies on that whole section of deck 8 look smaller than others. We love cabins near the midship elevators, they're especially convenient when returning from an excursion. I guess I can rest easy now.

Happy Sailing! :D

Missy

• 6 years later...