Is there enough to do for 2 days at Polynesian Centre

Gaelic-123

Our land tour with NCL includes 4 hours at Polynesian Cultural Centre which I didn't know. I had already booked the Polynesian centre arriving at 2 and staying for the luau and the 9 o'clock show for another day. Will there be enough to do there for the 2 different times we will be there?

Our land tour with NCL includes 4 hours at Polynesian Cultural Centre which I didn't know. I had already booked the Polynesian centre arriving at 2 and staying for the luau and the 9 o'clock show for another day. Will there be enough to do there for the 2 different times we will be there?

I don't think so. 4 hours will get you through the "islands", demos, and the boat parade. With the NCL land tour, you probably won't get the show which is outstanding and I don't thin can be missed.

Maybe you can find a Oahu circle tour that most likely will not have the PCC included, in lieu of the NCL tour. You might look at http://www.robertshawaii.com/oahu/oahu-circle-island.php or http://www.enoa.com/oahu-circle-island-sightseeing-tours/ You can also google "Oahu circle island tour" for more.

Edited by pizzalady1

Thank you for your reply. The only thing is that the NCL Tour to the North Shore and Polynesian Centre is included in our 4 day land and 7 day cruise package. I didn't realize that we were going to the Polynesian Centre until I paid for the cruise yesterday. I do want to see a luau and the Breath of life show so I guess we will just have to walk around a bit before the luau. We will arrive at 2 on that day. If you can think of something for us to do that we might not think of, let me know.

Thank you for your reply. The only thing is that the NCL Tour to the North Shore and Polynesian Centre is included in our 4 day land and 7 day cruise package. I didn't realize that we were going to the Polynesian Centre until I paid for the cruise yesterday. I do want to see a luau and the Breath of life show so I guess we will just have to walk around a bit before the luau. We will arrive at 2 on that day. If you can think of something for us to do that we might not think of, let me know.

They used to have a shuttle that took you to the BYU-Hawaii campus where they had an interesting movie (very Latter Day Saints oriented but still interesting). I believe they also has campus tours. The campus was beautiful. I did not see anything on the PCC website, buy you could email them and see if the campus tours/movie is still available.

I agree that you have to see the show--it was really outstanding. Although the guy who shimmied up the trees to get coconuts in one of "island" shows and was the fire dancer for the show is now at the Sea of Life luau at the aquarium. I am sure PCC has a great replacement.

Edited by pizzalady1

Gaelic- we are doing the same land/cruise tour next summer. I hope you have a great time and write a trip report when you come back so we can know what to expect! :) I've had a hard time finding any info at all about the land portion.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Forums mobile app