snorkel in Bora Bora

oceans2blue

I'd like to find an activity in Bora Bora that involves snorkeling. I checked on Patricks Tour but it's already full. Does anyone have any other suggestions on what to do there? Some other tour like Patricks Tour or some sort of snorkel tour would be great.

Thanks

Thank you for these suggestions. I tried the links from Tikiintahiti and they do not work. I'll research those a little more.

Are there any companies you have found from personally using them?

Any other thoughts to try? I'd really like to try to set something up before we travel so we don't have to find something last minute at the pier.

Thanks for the help.

Thank you Canuck. That was one of the links I got from the post by Tikiintahiti. I have sent them an email and am waiting to here back from them. A second vote of confidence in their operation is good to know.

I had 2 companies given by Tikiintahiti in addition to Patricks. Are there more than that?

In April just gone, I went on a Rannui snorkelling tour for the day and can thoroughly recommend it. It was exceptional and a real highlight of our cruise. It was $120 US for about 6 hours of snorkelling in 4 different sites: the coral garden, stingray area, shark area and deeper sea snorkelling. Plus we took a boat ride around the whole island and then finished with a barbeque lunch on their private idyllic island. It is a family owned business with only 20 on the boat. Fantastic!

In April just gone, I went on a Rannui snorkelling tour for the day and can thoroughly recommend it. It was exceptional and a real highlight of our cruise. It was $120 US for about 6 hours of snorkelling in 4 different sites: the coral garden, stingray area, shark area and deeper sea snorkelling. Plus we took a boat ride around the whole island and then finished with a barbeque lunch on their private idyllic island. It is a family owned business with only 20 on the boat. Fantastic!

I have emailed them twice and not heard back from them yet (2 plus weeks now), was that your experience? I'd love to use them but if I can't get in touch with them I can't.