Sprit in November

Hi

Looking at heading onto the sprit in November for a cruise and stay around the canaries. It will be myself and wife ( early 30's) and our one year old.

A few questions, what's the sprit like for accommodating infants? I noticed the sprit is not getting a platinum upgrade does this make any difference and what sort age group will it be?

I have worked for p&o in past for 6 months so know age ranges can vary but the lady is new to cruising so don't want to pick one that is full of over 65 's ( no offence) and putting her off.

Thanks in advance

always a good mix on thomsons ships, families with kids of all ages (even outside of school holidays) older couples, younger couples, extended family groups etc

no platinum for spirit....but the only real difference between spirit & celebration is the lack of tea & coffee making in the cabin

always a good mix on thomsons ships, families with kids of all ages (even outside of school holidays) older couples, younger couples, extended family groups etc

no platinum for spirit....but the only real difference between spirit & celebration is the lack of tea & coffee making in the cabin

Thanks for the information. Anyone had experience with taking a baby on the sprit?

Thanks for the information. Anyone had experience with taking a baby on the sprit?

Have seen babies on both Spirit & Celebration - always seem well catered for & the staff are very good with them!

We love the Thomson ships but if you are used to P&O, they are not all glitz & glamour like P&O and they are older ships - they're great, the entertainment is superb, food good and the staff lovely though so I'm sure you won't be disappointed. We did the Canary cruise in 2009 - lovely cruise:)

Archived