Fantasy Spa Scrub Question

rmandmm

Hi All! We are off on our first Disney cruise in less than 45 days! I was thinking about purchasing one of the spa passes pre-boarding but then someone said they don't come with the scrubs.

Do the passes on board come with the scrubs for the same price or would I have to purchase the scrub on board either way? Are the scrubs worth buying in the first place?

Sorry for the confusion--I did a search but didn't find anything further. Thank you!

There are 2 different prices. The rainforest pass booked in advance does not include the scrubs. I don't know if you can just pay the difference and add the scrubs (never tried it myself). The "deluxe" rainforest passes that you can buy on board do include the scrubs. The "basic" rainforest passes do not include scrubs.

Yes you can purchase the scrubs separate. I did that on my last cruise. I pre-bought my Rainforest day pass in the Gifts section of my DCL login. Then I purchased the scrub for $9. Honestly, they game me so much scrub, I had plenty to take back to the room to use another day. Your skin feels so soft, I wasn't going to let any of that go to waste.

I already bought 2 passes for next month's cruise. Not sure if they improved or expanded the Magic's RF or not. The Dream and Fantasy is a much better experience, more chairs, 2 spa tubs. We'll see if I use them both or not.

I was on the Magic September 2014. No, they haven't changed the rainforest since 1998. It had been very well cleaned, some missing tiles replaced, etc. since before the big dry dock, but no real changes. I'm with you--frankly the Fantasy is so much a better experience that it seems wrong to me to charge the same on the Magic and the Fantasy!

Yes you can purchase the scrubs separate. I did that on my last cruise. I pre-bought my Rainforest day pass in the Gifts section of my DCL login. Then I purchased the scrub for $9. Honestly, they game me so much scrub, I had plenty to take back to the room to use another day. Your skin feels so soft, I wasn't going to let any of that go to waste.

I already bought 2 passes for next month's cruise. Not sure if they improved or expanded the Magic's RF or not. The Dream and Fantasy is a much better experience, more chairs, 2 spa tubs. We'll see if I use them both or not.

Thank you for the detailed answer.

And thank the rest of you too! Off to my DCL page to purchase mine!

The scrubs they give you are in a tub about two inches tall - about the size of a little pot of cold cream. One of the them will be more than plenty to last a week. They come packaged in a nice little bag with a scrub mitt, and I had my choice of scents like chocolate peppermint and tangerine.

The scrubs they give you are in a tub about two inches tall - about the size of a little pot of cold cream. One of the them will be more than plenty to last a week. They come packaged in a nice little bag with a scrub mitt, and I had my choice of scents like chocolate peppermint and tangerine.

Not everyone is receiving the same thing, per a post on another board. I know I got nothing like that last October. Just some scrubs in plastic cups.