Refunds from 17th February sailing

G2G

So after 2 calls to Miami, I was told today that my refund has been made to the agent I used rather than to the card I paid with and whilst this was allegedly actioned on the 11th March, the agent has received neither the money or a notification that a refund would take place. Why is it always so difficult/different for customers from the UK?

I am guessing that the discount voucher will also go to the agent whom I no longer use. I informed the relevant people on board ship that I now had a new agent with whom my next 2 cruises were booked and specified that the voucher should go to them or to myself, I was told that this would not be a problem but I'm beginning to doubt that this will be the case.

Is anyone else encountering the same problems as myself?

Just checked my email and I have an assurance from Azamara that I will get my voucher to my home address and apologies for the mix up regarding payment. Seems I was to quick to complain, sorry:o

Just checked my email and I have an assurance from Azamara that I will get my voucher to my home address and apologies for the mix up regarding payment. Seems I was to quick to complain, sorry:o

That's great, Gill!

I just got an email confirming that the per diem will be converted to Canuck Bucks and refunded to my credit card on my next billing cycle.

This is good. I'm feeling guilty about the OBC that's coming to me but I guess I'm entitled to that, too.

Our two-day refund--in the correct amount--for the February 17 cruise was put on my credit card last week and theFebruary 17 and March 3 future cruise credits are being applied to two of our three upcoming June cruises. Refund for our March 2 dinner in Shanghai is still pending, but the request may still be in the mail on the way to Miami.

No complaints at all. Everything handled quickly and accurately.