Oasis of the Seas Deck 14!

Deanyb

We recently booked an outside balcony cabin on Deck 14 on the Oasis of the Seas. We just realized this is the deck below the pool deck 15....Yikes! Has anyone done this to know if this was a bad choice due to any noise from the pools and sun bathers?? Our cabin is mid-ship. :confused:

• 2 months later...

Hi There,

I just saw your posting, I see you posted in March. I just booked a balcony hump room, floor 14 for our December Oasis cruise and I too am concerned about the pool being above. Looks like no one responded to your post. Did you find out anything additional, are you still going with deck 14?

thanks

Lisa

• 3 weeks later...

When do you cruise? As we are also superior outside balcony deck 14 (mid ship too)on a September cruise. So if you go before us - I would be grateful if you can let us know. :) Likewise if I am first 'to test' the waters (so to speak) I will post a response and let you both know how the rooms are noise/position wise.

We always try to stay on the top passenger deck, under the pool deck....that's where I spend much of my time, so it's very convenient! We've never had any major noise issues because of being under the pool deck. Occassionally, we could hear a chair scrape, but it was during the daytime....not at night. There is quite a bit of space between your ceiling and the pool deck floor.

Archived