Bermuda May 2019

cw2go

For those who have knowledge of previous years release dates, can you post when I should expect Bermuda May 2019 sailings to be available for booking?

Thanks in advance,

Patty

Late November early December is when the new itineraries open. They are usually staggered over the course of four weeks or so.

I booked a cruise to Bermuda for 2018 as soon as it became available because I wanted specific cabins for a family cruise. The date on our confirmations is December 15, 2016.

Happy Dance! I'll be paying close attention! For the same reason as you I want a specific stateroom and also for The Edge sailing January 2020 too! :D

Patty

Happy Dance! I'll be paying close attention! For the same reason as you I want a specific stateroom and also for The Edge sailing January 2020 too! :D

I was reserving four cabins and wanted four of the five AQ aft cabins on Deck 11. Since they were available, I grabbed them. After that, the ship seemed to sit empty for months! I didn't look at every category but there was only one other Deck 11 cabin booked and it wasn't even one of the coveted aft cabins. Not long ago, some family friends expressed interest in joining us so I looked at the Celebrity website. Of course there were cabins available but there was a price drop! My very excellent travel agent quickly rebooked and saved us $300 per cabin. So, I guess the moral of the story is to book early so you have the cabin you want but keep an eye on the pricing.