Can someone help me

Truebliss72

It looks like the code has been corrupted within your signature. What I would do is this:

• Go to Edit Signature.
  • Carefully select (highlight) and copy only the bit of code that starts http and ends 1100.
  • Paste it into Notepad if you want to play safe (just so you've got a spare copy that you can come back to if something goes wrong).
  • Delete the whole of your signature and Save Signature.
  • Return to Edit Signature.
  • Paste the code that you've copied onto your clipboard.
  • Save Signature again.

Alternatively, just delete everything and start again from scratch, following the instructions at the beginning of this sticky thread in the Help forum.

I know about the test page etc but I have been there everynight waiting for someone to help me on why my clock timer isnt coming up on my page and also emailed them in which it got sent back so if someone could email me on gories72@bigpond.net.au to help me it would be so wonderful...thanks:( It is frustrating me!

Truebliss72

I have sent you an email with the code in it , and instructions for you to paste into you signature block, hope it works.

Tried putting it here, but the code of course shows up as the counter, not the code so it was no good.

Archived