Harley t- shirts

buzzandjulie

My son collects Harley t-shirts we will be in Keitichen, Skagway and Juneau anyone know if there are offical Harley dealers in any of these ports within walking distance from ship? I would like to bring him one home but really don't want to spend my entire vacation hunting the shirt down

Hi Buzz and Julie - headed for the Inside Passage ourselves the end of June on the Diamond. Since husband is a Harley rider, I have located info for your boy: Juneau Taku Harley-Davisdon at 263 Marine Way: Skagway Chilkoot Pass HD - 750 Broadway & 8th;

Ketchikan Inside Passage HD - 34 Front Street. Have a great trip.

I have a BIG collection of Harley shirts, as mentioned the above are available to you, but if really a die hard?? There is also Whitehorse Yukon possible from your trip with a rental car.

Don't forget also available in Seattle/Vancouver etc with a car- have all those too. Last year opened a "Denali Park" Harley shop and by all means those with the interest get the "northern most" in Fairbanks. Also Soldotna and Anchorage. Be sure to bring your HOG card for the discount. :)

Hey guys! We added to our t-collection big time this trip!

There are alot of cool new designs this year. The store owners tell us the larger sizes (XL up) sell out fast early in the season.

The Ketchican Harley store is upstairs in a new building at the end of the dock.

Follow the waterfront a few blocks past the pier to find the Juneau store.

The Skagway store is quite far down the main drag. Just keep going - it's past the post office and on the left side while you're walking.

:cool: Starbuck

Thanks for the information and also for bumping up the thread as I would have never thought of looking for Harley stores on this trip. My husband also owns a Harley and I got him a shirt when I was in Anchorage years ago. We don't try to collect them but I guess it happens when you own a Harley and you happen upon a store. GG3 which cruise are you on? We are on the June 25th trip out of Seattle on the Diamond and curious if you were on the same one. There is a roll call started for this cruise but not many people have responded.

Anyway, thanks again.

Hi lbcrosby - yes, my husband and I are going on the Diamond, on the 25th, - that is - as soon as we return from the huge Harley rally in Austin, Tx. (we live in E.Texas) next weekend. We are excited about our 2nd Alaska cruise (1st one on HAL Zaandam). I see you are cruising out of Galveston next year. That is only 4 hours from us, but so far have cruised only out of New Orleans and Vancouver and now, Seattle. Should be one superb trip. Thanks for asking. gg

It must be a lot hotter to go to Harley ralleys down in Texas then it is up here in Colorado. The last rally I attended other than small things in town was Sturgis years ago and that is August in South Dakota which was a little warm as well. It was a lot of fun to see all the motorcycles there and to see all the different ways that they are decorated.

The Galveston trip will be without my husband and just a "girl's only" trip with me and a college roommate going. We both will be turning 40 next year and since both of us have all boys in our families we decided we would be ready to get away from all the male testosterone (I miss spellcheck). Anyway, she lives in San Antonio so I will fly down there and then we will head to Galveston. We haven't decided yet which cruiseline or destination we are heading to. I guess I will start to plan that one after we finish this one. At least now I have found this message board website to bounce ideas off of other people.

Enjoy your rally and be safe.

• 1 month later...

Archived