Best Jewelry Stores in St. Thomas & St. Maarten

jtm12180

We will be on the Carnival Valor on Dec 15 and are hoping to purchase some nice wedding bands in one of these two ports. Any recommendations on the best stores at these two ports would be greatly appreciated! Thank you all in advance for any advice!! :D

We will be on the Carnival Valor on Dec 15 and are hoping to purchase some nice wedding bands in one of these two ports. Any recommendations on the best stores at these two ports would be greatly appreciated! Thank you all in advance for any advice!! :D

We purchased my wedding band at Touch of Gold in St. Thomas and my husband's at Colors (it is a little store...not a chain) on a side street. He designs and makes his own jewellery so everything is unique and fabulous there.

Highly recommend both stores.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Jewelry stores that are recommended by your ship I would definitely stay away from because the ship gets a kickback from these stores. Someone has to pay for the kickback $ to the cruise line.

If you find something that you love, I wouldn't pay more than 1/3 of their original asking price. Sometimes being the only ship in port, or making a purchase towards the end of the day, or paying in cash may result in a better deal for you.