Screw's Spa Questions

UnaPalomita

Hi :) Has anyone been to Screw's Spa recently? The pictures / youtube videos look amazing. Tips advice?

How did you store your stuff while in the spa? Or do you not bring valuable stuff (phone, etc).

Did you book a tour at the port or catch a tax? How much were the taxi fees?

Any advice would be appreciated! Wish we had more port time on this island, as it looks so beautiful!!

We visited Screws as part of a tour. It stopped there, at Titou Gorge and somewhere else. We just left our stuff in the van. I don't think you'd have to worry about things being pilfered there even if you had to carry your belongings with you. The guys running the place seemed very nice. I'm sure they, and the fierce looking pit bull, would protect your stuff while you enjoyed the spa!

We visited Screws as part of a tour. It stopped there, at Titou Gorge and somewhere else. We just left our stuff in the van. I don't think you'd have to worry about things being pilfered there even if you had to carry your belongings with you. The guys running the place seemed very nice. I'm sure they, and the fierce looking pit bull, would protect your stuff while you enjoyed the spa!

Thanks for the reply! Looking forward to it, if we can get a decent price for a taxi ride there :)