White Water Rafting Recently???

emarismom

Has anyone gone white water rafting from Limon within the past year? All of the reviews and comments I have found are from prior to 2012. I will be on the NCL pearl. they are not offering a rafting excursion. I have found two companies, Oscar Brown and Okey Dokey, who clan take us on a rafting trip. Another company, your Lucky Tour can but claim that the river is 1:45 minutes away from the port. Does anyone have any information on the best way to do this type of excursion?

Following this as I was wondering the same thing. I sent an email to Your Lucky Tour about this excursion but haven't heard back from them. Wonder why they offer it if it is such a problem?!

Is not a problem, but for this tour it needed at least 6-8 people. The distance is approximately 1 hour and 40 minutes from the city.

Is not a problem, but for this tour it needed at least 6-8 people. The distance is approximately 1 hour and 40 minutes from the city.

Are there any tours that offer this excursion? I have contacted Your Lucky Tours about it a couple of times but they aren't responding.