Nov 5 GSC- does anybody not want their cabana?

rocky55

I know this is such a shot in the dark!!! I did post this on my roll call and private island forum. I was wondering if someone booked either the small or large cabana and are thinking of not using it, I would buy it from you. And again, I know this is such a shot in the dark. I booked this cruise last minute and of course all the cabanas were taken. I am going with my autistic son and it would be helpful. CC Rocks!!!!!

Sent using the Cruise Critic forums app

So it may not be true, but I read that they do not sell all of them as pre-sale, they save some for people to book on the ship. I would head directly to the Shore Excursion desk the moment you arrive to see if/when they are open and available. This may also mean arriving to embarkation early as well.

HoopTroop

I actually would call the handicapped assessibility desk NOW and tell them about your special needs child and see if they can work a miracle, or at least get you on the waiitng list now.

Terry

So it may not be true, but I read that they do not sell all of them as pre-sale, they save some for people to book on the ship. I would head directly to the Shore Excursion desk the moment you arrive to see if/when they are open and available. This may also mean arriving to embarkation early as well.

HoopTroop

Thank you and I will.

I actually would call the handicapped assessibility desk NOW and tell them about your special needs child and see if they can work a miracle, or at least get you on the waiitng list now.

Terry

I will thank you!!!

I looked online and wanted to reserve a large cabana for our November 30 cruise and it was not available. They only had small ones available but figured I would call and get the small one at least but the woman on the phone said they did have 1 large one left so I grabbed it. I hope you called and didn't just look online. Good luck with getting one.

I looked online and wanted to reserve a large cabana for our November 30 cruise and it was not available. They only had small ones available but figured I would call and get the small one at least but the woman on the phone said they did have 1 large one left so I grabbed it. I hope you called and didn't just look online. Good luck with getting one.

Hi. I did call many times and they have none, either big or small left. :(( Thank you for your help!! I did ask if they leave any for booking once you get onto the ship, and the women told me they dont. I don't know if I should get a clam shell or just go to the lagoon side where it is quieter if someone doesn't cancel.