Faster to the Fun- is it worth it based on my room location?

blnorman

I used it on my last cruise... I thought it was awesome!!! Going straight to the room upon boarding was great, no waiting on the lido deck with the masses and my luggage was waiting for me. Dealt with customer service twice and had my own line with no wait, that was cool[emoji6] debarking was cool and fast. I will say this... It was a new concept when I used it and all the crew weren't aware of it... The check people were on it, the luggage people were on it... But we got stopped going to our room and were told we couldn't at first... I explained were faster to the fun... The girl didn't know what that meant... Another crew person came down the hall and explained to her and then we could proceed. I'm sure they've worked that out by now[emoji6]. My cruise didn't use tenders. I plan to get it again for my 2015 cruise...but really...it's what you think is good for your needs and wants[emoji4]

Initial Embarkation boarding is usually on Main deck (3). You walk into the main lobby. you won't really have access to you rooms, because the door in the hall leading to your room will be closed.

Boarding/ Disembarking at port is done on Deck 0, which means you can get there and get off/on faster than anyone else.

For Carnival Fascination, it's all Deck 0 (even embarkation/debarkation)

FTTF is great! I've used it every time possible since it came out. It's worth it to me just to get rid of the luggage before eating. When I used it out of PC my sons family was with me and thought we had won the jackpot. Mama had it going on!:D