pier 66 activities near by after disembarkation?

jhope02

What I often do post cruise is rent a car. That way I can get around to outlet malls for example, have a place to store luggage and have a way to get to the airport. I usually train home from Seattle so I can't advise on what car rental is close to pier 66. Usually it costs me under $50 for a day rental in the U.S. which is less than a cab ride to the airport from several cruise terminals (ie. Long beach to LAX).

Edited by Van1982

we will have a lot of time between docking in Seattle and getting to the airport; what can we do with our luggage close to the pier? We don't need to be to SEATAC until 3 pm

There's a concierge service at the cruise terminal where you can store your bags; they close at 3:30 so you'll be fine.

From the cruise terminal, cross the street and take the elevator next to the Marriott Hotel up to Western Avenue, walk a block slightly uphill and turn right, and you'll be at the north end of the Pike Place market. Have breakfast at the market and wander around (but try to be gone by 10:30 or 11 when the mobs hit) then you can walk to the monorail to Seattle Center, or go shopping, or visit the museum, or walk to Pioneer Square... lots to see. Then get back to Pier 66 in time to fetch your bags and take a cab to the airport. If you need to be at Seatac by 3, get back by 2 or so.

https://www.portseattle.org/Cruise/Services/Pages/default.aspx