chocolate martini

kmezz

My mom and I had a great chocolate martini on Norweigen and I got the recipe. It is her birthday next week and I wanted to make it - I can't find it. Does anyone know it? It had white and brown godiva liquor in it and baileys.

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
My mom and I had a great chocolate martini on Norweigen and I got the recipe. It is her birthday next week and I wanted to make it - I can't find it. Does anyone know it? It had white and brown godiva liquor in it and baileys.

Thanks

Ohh, sounds delish! I don't have the recipe but will keep my eye out for one! Happy Birthday to your Mom!:)

In my chocolate martini I use:

2 Ounces Stoli Vanilla Vodka (Or Any Vanilla Vodka)

2 Ounces Godiva White Chocolate (or Milk Chocolate if you Prefer)

1/2 Ounce Baileys

Us Chocolate Syrup to drizzle on the inside of the Glass and THen in a shaker, shake all liquors with ice and strain into the glass.

Sometimes I like to use Amaretto or Frangelico (Hazelnut) instead of Baileys for a twist.

ENJOY!

In my chocolate martini I use:

2 Ounces Stoli Vanilla Vodka (Or Any Vanilla Vodka)

2 Ounces Godiva White Chocolate (or Milk Chocolate if you Prefer)

1/2 Ounce Baileys

Us Chocolate Syrup to drizzle on the inside of the Glass and THen in a shaker, shake all liquors with ice and strain into the glass.

Sometimes I like to use Amaretto or Frangelico (Hazelnut) instead of Baileys for a twist.

ENJOY!

A good chocolate martini is super tasty! Btw have you heard of the chocolate cake shot?

Please, don't just let it hang there... What is a chocolate cake shot??? Inquiring minds want to know!

Dave

Chocolate Cake Shots are REALLY Yummy!

You Use Equal Parts of Absolut Citron (Citrus Vodka) and Frangelico (Hazelnut Liquor)

Put both liquors into a shaker with ice and strain. Make sure to shoot it VERY VERY Cold...it tastes better very cold! Again, a little Hershey's syrup in the bottom of the shot glass can't hurt either.

Funny story. I was out with a friend in Boston for her Birthday and ordered Chocolate Cake Shots since we didn't have a cake. The bartender didn't know how to make it and I told her. Needless to say she put 2 ounces of each liquor and these became MASSIVE shots. My friend and I still had to shoot them though...you can never sip a shot

• 3 weeks later...

We had chocolate martinis on our first cruise, when they were just 1 part Godiva Chocolate Liquor and two parts plain vodka.

On our next cruise we ordered one, and it came with the vanilla vodka, & white chocolate liquor, and maybe bailey's, too. We looked at it and said that's not a chocolate martini, and they insisted it was. We tasted it, and did not like it as well, and they put some Godiva Chocolate liquor in it. Still did not like it, and we learned the cruise line had changed their recipe. so whenever we ordered one after that, we had to tell them exactly how we wanted it.

I think I have seen the recipe on NCL's liquor menu that I only was able to get to myself through these boards. You might do a search for it.

• 5 years later...