Reasonable and reliable driver

Can'tstopcruising

We assume you are aware that this is a 60 mile (one way) drive...and not cheap. If you really are willing to pay the big bucks you could book through a third party facilitator such as Viator

http://www.viator.com/tours/Marseille/Marseille-Airport-to-Avignon-Private-Arrival-Transfer/d485-3555MRSAPTHTL

This will cost you over $300 but is certainly convenient. Just grabbing a taxi at the airport is another option although it is doubtful you would save much money over Viator. There are also train options (either regional or TGV) and some bus options.

Keep in mind that Viator is not an actual tour operator, but they would make all the necessary arrangements with their local contacts.

Hank

Thank you so much for your answer, When I saw your name, I expected you to say Rent a Car!!! That is definitely out!

I checked many listed at google and Viator is one of the most costly...We are concerned about the luggage and transfering from one vehicle to another. You mentioned bus. I will now check if there is a direct bus. That would be the easiest.