Marysol Tours - ATV.

tulipcityfamily

Just returned and used Marysol Tours for our ATV experience. All emails were promptly answered and Marysol greeted us outside the gate when we arrived to the port. The ATV adventure lasted about 2 1/2 hours, which you do stop at a few locations. My entire family loved this excursion and would do this again through Marysol. The ATVs had only about 25 miles on them, which they told us we were the first to drive them. If we would like to see the country side and great views of the country while driving ATVs I highly recommend Marysol and this tour.

• 2 weeks later...
Just returned and used Marysol Tours for our ATV experience. All emails were promptly answered and Marysol greeted us outside the gate when we arrived to the port. The ATV adventure lasted about 2 1/2 hours, which you do stop at a few locations. My entire family loved this excursion and would do this again through Marysol. The ATVs had only about 25 miles on them, which they told us we were the first to drive them. If we would like to see the country side and great views of the country while driving ATVs I highly recommend Marysol and this tour.

Was it dusty?? Just need to make sure before we book due to breathing issues. Thanks