Dream Cruise Montego Bay

Snickers33

I am on the Dream Nov. 12th this year. Would like to know if there are beaches near the port in Montego Bay. Just like to get my ducks in a row early so I can plan. Any suggestions that are not high priced for a beach day would be appreciated.

There is doctor's cave beach. I believe there is an admittance fee, but not sure how much. If you check out the ports of call boards , go to Caribbean, and from there to Jamaica and you will see lots of info on Montego Bay. Others here will likely have some tips too. Have a great cruise.

There is doctor's cave beach. I believe there is an admittance fee, but not sure how much. If you check out the ports of call boards , go to Caribbean, and from there to Jamaica and you will see lots of info on Montego Bay. Others here will likely have some tips too. Have a great cruise.

I agree with checking the ports of call boards.... also google doctor's cave beach for more info and pics. It's well spoken of. I think it's about a $5 cab ride to get there.

Doctors cave is $5 per person each way. $6 pp to get in, $6 for each chair or umbrella. Food and drinks from servers wandering around are pretty good. About the same prices as other ports. It's not walking distance from port.

We went to Doctors Cave Beach Feb 2016 and had a great time. We took a van with a group of 13. We had front row chairs, enjoyed the drinks and ate at the restaurant. The crowd grew as the day went on....

• 1 month later...
I am on the Dream Nov. 12th this year. Would like to know if there are beaches near the port in Montego Bay. Just like to get my ducks in a row early so I can plan. Any suggestions that are not high priced for a beach day would be appreciated.

I am on the same cruise thinking about seascape day pass.

Any reviews on Sunscape splash resort. They offer a day pass all inclusive. Looks like it is close to the port.

I've seen this Sunscape place mentioned on other boards too, but I can't find any info on the day passes! I am sailing on the Breeze in September and we are cruising to Montego Bay, so I'm interested to know... Subscribing in case anyone posts more info!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
Got off the Breeze last Sunday and we went to sunscape on the 7th when we were in Jamaica. We loved it and had a blast. The drinks were great and the food was pretty good (of course food is subjective).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Forums mobile app

Was there a group discount for this one?