CPAP machine

boating girl

Carry it on. No Charge, and it does not count as part of your one carry on and one personal item. Also, you can have another bag of meds it need be. The cruise line will also give you a gallon of distilled water. Many people just use the ships water though. That is up to you.

As a side bar to this thread, I have a question. I'm a new CPAP user, just one month. When I cruise and the ship provides you with a gal. of distilled water, what do you do with the rest of the water at the end of the cruise? I can't imagine using a gal. of water on a cruise. Can you get a smaller amount? At home a gal. lasts me a little over one month.

Edited by Treven

Sometimes on shorter cruises, the steward has delivered a half gallon or so. We usually stay a couple days at a hotel and so when I have water left, I take it with me. If you are going directly to an airport, leave it in the cabin.

Something I learned on cc is that there is a european plug behind the bed.....this was true on my last cruise on princess regal....we bought a belkin device with 2 plugs and 2 USB ports ...it came with several adsoters....one of them fit so we were all plugged in beddide....no cord snaking across the csbin...worked very?well!

• 1 month later...
As a side bar to this thread, I have a question. I'm a new CPAP user, just one month. When I cruise and the ship provides you with a gal. of distilled water, what do you do with the rest of the water at the end of the cruise? I can't imagine using a gal. of water on a cruise. Can you get a smaller amount? At home a gal. lasts me a little over one month.

We've never been able to get a smaller amount. We just leave it in the cabin.

• 2 weeks later...