Back from the Paradise 5 day

mcftlf

Hi McFtlf - Sorry again for the line issue (that was addressed) and also for the later than usual embark due to the USCG Inspection but also glad I was able to get you aboard too!

Is that surf shop anymore ??? We used to maybe by something there and always stop in for the free draft beer there ...:cool:

I would love to see the fun times from a recent travel date to see what is different and know what to expect. Same with kids program books love to get them hyped on information.

Nervous after seeing a recent cruise had the Costa Maya port cancelled due to weather. Please advise how often this happens. We are planning to go to Ruins at this port and beach at Cozumel and want to get the full experience.

I just sailed in April. The Most of the Staff were amazing. Main Dining and Cabin. I tipped extra as Rodderick, Gerrod, Raul my Cabin Stew were wonderful. However, she is an old girl in desperate need of a facelift. Many times I could smell sewage in the halls near the rooms. Cleaning was not a high priority on the ship as compared to others I've been on. Yes, I've cruised many times. I wish I'd received a survey so I could have given my favorite Staff members credit for working so hard.