Liberty MDR Menus?

iujen94

Hi! Does anyone have or know where I can find MDR menus for the Liberty 3-day cruise out of Port Canaveral? We are trying to decide if we want to splurge on the steakhouse one night. Thanks!!

Off Carnival Liberty on January 26th. Diamonds Steakhouse is a winner! Ambiance and service are better than Holland America Line's Pinnacle Grill while food quality, taste, and preparation is about the same.

Free bottle of house wine or 50% off any wine on their wine list if one dines on that first night.

Pull up your booking on Carnival's website, and go to where it says Manage / Explore / Plan... I believe that's where we were able to pull up sample menu's for the Steak House and the MDR's - i think under Explore/Dining Options. You have to really take the time to look for it but they are on there. Also, if you pull up the Steakhouse reservation area, you can look at the menu there.

Not sure if it's there for 3-day sailings, but we did find it for Liberty's 4-day sailing.

Hope this helps!

• 1 month later...

Sailing on May 4th - 3 night cruise

Is formal night the same evening as the day you are in Nassau ? Or the day at sea evening?

I could not open AlohaKnights attachments

Also any tips for this ship? I sailed on Magic in November, 8 day Southern Caribbean and Ecstasy few years ago 4 day Bahama

This is a company "team building" trip......they want to do Junkanoo beach our day in port.

Any tips about the ship are much appreciated!!!!

Sailing on May 4th - 3 night cruise

Is formal night the same evening as the day you are in Nassau ? Or the day at sea evening?

I could not open AlohaKnights attachments

Also any tips for this ship? I sailed on Magic in November, 8 day Southern Caribbean and Ecstasy few years ago 4 day Bahama

This is a company "team building" trip......they want to do Junkanoo beach our day in port.

Any tips about the ship are much appreciated!!!!

Same night as Nassau.

• 1 month later...