Trip Report: Oasis of the Seas 5/14-5/21...tons of pictures

thank you everyone. we just actually booked our next cruise today. means another fun filled picture loaded trip report. :)

as for pictures on shows. they just said no flash photography and video recording. only time we weren't allowed to take pictures or anything was for the hairspray show.

need another cruise to get over this cruise :)

• 1 month later...

Thank you! enjoy the oasis...beautiful ship.. you have to try it out at least once.

While you guys enjoy your oasis sailing. we are getting excited for our HAL panama canal cruise. Follow us at Hal forum. We will be doing another trip report but with alot more pics. I still think this review didnt have enough pics, mind you we came back wiht 16gb of pics just for the oasis sailing along. 32gb if you include our b2b majesty and oasis cruise :)

RCI should pay you a commission. We were set to go another direction for vacation this year, but based on the photos in your thread...well just check out our signature. Thanks!

enjoy the allure she's a beautiful ship. take lots of pictures :)

Enjoyed your pics jdm. When I was showing my mother before we went on Oasis, she said "Did he have time to do anything else besides take pictures?" LOL! I sure hope you had a chance to enjoy the ship. I got so involved in having fun that I didn't take many of the pics that I meant to take.

Thank you, Of course we had tons of fun. as photography and creating shots is already just as fun. basically everytime we left the room. camera was there with us every minute. If we had nothing to do we would always walk the ship top to bottom front to back. gotta burn off the windjammer food....thats how i was able to get some pictures with close to no person on the background.. worse day to take pics is the embarkation day, the only time you will feel the ship crowded.

JDM....Great Pictures and report. I won't be on Oasis til January 2012, so looking forward to it. Secret spot deck 11 is it Port or Starboard, or both?

yes i beleive it was deck 11 and deck 14. yes you can go both side. we just chose the left side as its the smoking side of the ship/

• 1 month later...