AWASI Patagonia

Cashew14

We are staying at Awasi in Patagonia as a pre cruise trip. (3 nights)

They offer very personalised trips and I was wondering if anyone has stayed there and can give some recommendations in which tours to take as the list is long.

We are staying at Awasi in Patagonia as a pre cruise trip. (3 nights)

They offer very personalised trips and I was wondering if anyone has stayed there and can give some recommendations in which tours to take as the list is long.

I've stayed at Awasi Atacama three times, and have yet to make it to Awasi Patagonia, so please write a trip report when you return!

I've stayed at Explora Patagonia - the answer to your question is dependent on what you're interested in. For example, at Explora, I went looking for condors to photograph, which you may not be interested in. I also did a lot of hiking - some easy, some hard (eg to the British camp).

You'll be spoilt for choice, and not tied to a group, so it will be easy to work out what to do once you decide what it is you're interested in - wildlife? hiking? botany? photography? glaciers?

Cheers

Thanks Paris.

We are definitely interested in easy hikes, glaciers and for this trip I will invest in a decent camera as I can imagine the scenery will be spectacular.

Good to hear you went to Atacama desert which also looked fab.

English is not my mother tongue but I will certainly try to write a report about the Awasi experience and also about the trips we took.