Video Tour of our 2 Bedroom Penthouse Suite on the Dawn

Chesneygirl

We just got back from our July 20th sailing from Boston to Bermuda aboard the Dawn.

We were originally suppose to be in one of the new family suites but made a last minute switch to the 2 bedroom suite.

I tried finding a decent a video of this suite before our cruise and really only found a couple that were just "okay".

So I thought I would put together my own video of this gorgeous suite!

I hope everyone enjoys!!

https://vimeo.com/46524693

Stay tuned for my next video which will be of our Dawn to Bermuda adventures!

WOW! That suite was awesome!!!

The cruise line should be linking their website to this video to promote the value of upgrading accommodations!!

We need to chat......you have to catch me up on how you are getting all those steady/moving camera shots :-)

WOW! That suite was awesome!!!

The cruise line should be linking their website to this video to promote the value of upgrading accommodations!!

We need to chat......you have to catch me up on how you are getting all those steady/moving camera shots :-)

LOL...I mounted my camera to a slider for all the shots with the exception of just a couple. The shower shot was hand held and the hallway shot leading to the suite's entrance was also handheld.

The slider I used is called the Konova slider. I bought it from Amazon over this past winter.

It packs up nicely with a nice shoulder strap bag that came with it. But it is kind of heavy to bring along if you were to fly to your destination. Thankfully we didin't have any weight restrictions with luggage (since we drove ourselves to the port). Otherwise, I would not of brought it. :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...

Hi Chesneygirl,

The video you put up is great. We have the same cabin on the Dawn and just added my niece to the room, bringing us to 6 (I know it's tight). Are there two separate beds in the smaller room, and will ncl also let me request a cot?

Thanks!

Hi Chesneygirl,

The video you put up is great. We have the same cabin on the Dawn and just added my niece to the room, bringing us to 6 (I know it's tight). Are there two separate beds in the smaller room, and will ncl also let me request a cot?

Thanks!

We loved this suite!!

To answer your question(s), if my memory serves me correctly, the 2nd bedroom has a single pull out couch and a single pull down from the ceiling. The couch in the main living area can sleep 2 and the master bedroom sleeps 2 as well. The master bedroom with bathroom is to die for!! Very luxurious!!

In my opinion a cot would not fit well in this suite.

We will be sailing on the Breakaway in July and have another 2 bedroom suite booked in the Haven area. I'm planning on making another video for that suite along with the Haven experience.

Happy Cruising!! :)