Tender in Lahaina

syr101

We will be in Maui for 2 days on the Solstice and would like to go to the far side of the island away from Lahaina and not have to worry about getting back in time for the for the last tender on day 1. I understand, on the 2nd day to be back early. But on the first day does matter what time you get back to the ship. we have never been to Maui on a cruise.

We will be in Maui for 2 days on the Solstice and would like to go to the far side of the island away from Lahaina and not have to worry about getting back in time for the for the last tender on day 1. I understand, on the 2nd day to be back early. But on the first day does matter what time you get back to the ship. we have never been to Maui on a cruise.

I don't think it makes a difference on Day 1. But I would check with your TA to make sure.:)

• 3 weeks later...

When we sailed on Rhapsody of the Seas in 2011 the tenders ran all night at certain times. I think it was hourly. We left the ship somewhere around 2:30 am to drive to Haleakala for sunrise.

I would tend to think that Celebrity would be the same.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

As stated by another…The Celebrity tenders will run all night, but on a reduced schedule. We got back on the first night about 11pm (after the Luau), and had to be off again at 2am, for the Sunrise Bike Ride…we had to wait about 20 mins for the tender to go ashore at that hour ( I think the Tender Captain was waiting to see if there would be any other passengers going ashore )…and it was just 6 of us, and 2 crew members at that time…but no problem !

Enjoy

Woody

• 4 weeks later...

Thank you very much for your answer IWork2Cruise.

I looked for the last Tender to Lahaina with the Rhapsody of the Seas, because I wish to go to a luau with my daughter, (maybe Myths of Maui Royal Lahaina Luau) Sept 11.

First cruise for me (even if I already cross Atlantic Ocean with sailing boat)

Maybe we can talk together during the cruise.