Sea grape followed by rum distillery tour?

vanchelle

Based on what I've found, it seems that we can get to some great beaches on our own from the cruise terminal.....

Are the stops for beaches clearly labelled if we take the bus? There are two of us.

Does it seem "doable" to spend a bit of time at the beach, have a bite to eat and find transportation back toward the rum distillery for a 130 tour time?

Where is the distillery in relation to the terminal? Can we walk back or would we need a taxi?

TIA

• 4 months later...

Did you make this schedule on your trip? Sounds like what I'd like to do in September, but in reverse order due to our ship arriving at 10:30. If you went, what transportation did you use, what were costs, and thoughts about the tour and beach. Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

So we did Not end up visiting the distillery....we booked a duck tour ( with distillery stop) through NCL....only to have it cancel as we waited in the theater.

So we ended up tendering over closer to 1030-11 and renting wave runners from the rental place. Took taxi can to sea grape beach-calico jacks, spent 90 minutes and returned via van. I found the taxi rate on the cayman port forum and they're published when you approach the vans. When you come off tender boats, walk to gate on right (past the Christmas ornament place)-people will direct you if you ask about taxis. You'll see the vans in the gravel parking lot, just tell them where you'd like to go.. have small bills with you for your fare:)

Sent from my KFSOWI using Tapatalk