63galaxie

Hi! I'm on a mission to change my life. I lost 24 lbs on my own, and then I joined Nutrisystem two weeks ago. As of Monday, I've lost another 4 lbs.

We are cruising on July 16th.

I'm walking almost every day as well.

Trying to decide howto stay on "the plan" while on the ship.

Would love to know others' experience.

• 2 months later...
Hi! I'm on a mission to change my life. I lost 24 lbs on my own, and then I joined Nutrisystem two weeks ago. As of Monday, I've lost another 4 lbs.

One thing that I found helpful was getting support from some fellow cruisers on the roll call, provide a link for them to join and then tally each weeks goals/losses.:D

I've been on Nutrisystem since Feb. 9th and lost over 30 pounds. I went on a cruise on May 1 and was concerned that I might gain weight, but I ended up staying the same. I didn't deprive myself but I didn't go wild either. I ate what I wanted in the dining room but did not snack between meals. The hardest thing was limiting myself at the buffet. For instance at breakfast, instead of having 3 or 4 muffins with my eggs and sausage, I'd have only 1. Instead of eating three or four different entree's, I'd have one or two. Instead of cookies, cake and ice cream for dessert I'd have just cake. It was tough to hold back, believe me.

I've been on Nutrisystem since Feb. 9th and lost over 30 pounds. I went on a cruise on May 1 and was concerned that I might gain weight, but I ended up staying the same. I didn't deprive myself but I didn't go wild either. I ate what I wanted in the dining room but did not snack between meals. The hardest thing was limiting myself at the buffet. For instance at breakfast, instead of having 3 or 4 muffins with my eggs and sausage, I'd have only 1. Instead of eating three or four different entree's, I'd have one or two. Instead of cookies, cake and ice cream for dessert I'd have just cake. It was tough to hold back, believe me.

I will skip some of the heavier (creamier meals) for something lighter and limit myself to just one bread roll with dinner.