LAX Long Term Parking

neildean

I use WallyPark all the time. They have valet and self-park. It's all covered. You can even have your oil changed and car washed so it's all ready to go when you return (but I think that's valet service only). There are several in the area. Best thing is to look for covered or indoor parking.

We use "The Parking Spot". Their buses have bright yellow spots on them so you can easily "spot" them at the airport!!

Seriously, we used another company one time and were left waiting 45 minutes to be picked up from the airport, and saw at least 15 of the "spot" buses go by while we waited. That's when we said, next time we'll use the "spot" company!!! They have a large fleet and are always running no matter what time you get back to LAX.

Thanks for asking.

We've been looking into this too. We are seriously considering laxparkplace.com. They are bonded, insured and have security cameras. We don't mind not being under cover. I've not been able to find the $6/day coupons for JohnnyPark. The Parking Spot at LAX is high $$ - as is the one here in Houston. WallyPark is a bit pricey too.

If you are cruising on the Carnival Pride out of Long Beach... I highly recommend the Guesthouse Inn with their Park and Cruise program. Sped a night, and park your car there for a week free. They have a free shuttle to take you to the port.

If you are parking at LAX and have no inention of cruising... I do not know how to respond.

LAX has their own remote parking lot for long term parking. Called Lot B and Lot C. Lot B is $8 per day and Lot C is $10 per day. They are not covered, but they do run a shuttle to and from the actual airport. I've left my car there many times and it's always been there and unharmed when I return.

Hi,

Can anybody recommend an off airport long term parking lot at LAX?

Thanks

Neil

The least expensive lot at LAX is the long term lot B. Last time I was there (early April) it was $7.00 per day.

Archived