Chocolate tour

Njbosoxgirl

We were there in February 2013, got several bars and loved them all. They didn't have enough chocolate at the moment for me to make my own, darn it. I was looking forward to it. Maybe they run out later in the day, I went there after our Taste of Belize tour so it was about 3pm I think and we were the only ship in port. The chocolate lime bar was my hubby's favorite, the chocolate ginger was good too.

• 10 months later...
  • 2 years later...

Did anyone experience any issues with chocolate melting inside the packaging? I'd love to visit when we're there in April, but I worry the heat will ruin it, therefore making transport back to the ship and ultimately back home (to California) a complete waste........:confused:

Did anyone experience any issues with chocolate melting inside the packaging? I'd love to visit when we're there in April, but I worry the heat will ruin it, therefore making transport back to the ship and ultimately back home (to California) a complete waste........:confused:

I wouldn't do this first thing.:eek: The shop is next door to Wet Lizard. Easy to stop in on way to tender. Can't opine on melting of chocolate as ours didn't last through the rest of the cruise:D But IMO it's relatively expensive so you wouldn't be buying a ton. Shop is small and can get crowded. Frankly no need for any "tour". Everything is out in the open with signs.

I wouldn't do this first thing.:eek: The shop is next door to Wet Lizard. Easy to stop in on way to tender. Can't opine on melting of chocolate as ours didn't last through the rest of the cruise:D But IMO it's relatively expensive so you wouldn't be buying a ton. Shop is small and can get crowded. Frankly no need for any "tour". Everything is out in the open with signs.

I'd force myself to NOT EAT the goods...LOL! I would also force myself to make the shop the last stop before heading back to the ship! :)