Change in cruise

Have booked for back to back cruise Seven Shores & Paradise Islands Have noticed that the order of ports of call has been changed & the sea day has been changed We go on 26/2 /17 Has anyone going on this cruise been notified by Thomson of any changes ? Would like to have details confirmed so we could book excursions locally Thanks for any help

We too noticed that the schedule and sea day has changed on our cruise 19 th Feb but I saw this when the second sales book came out around October.

We have just received our E tickets with a link to the cruise excursions which I have booked a couple as these are definitely final dates.

I presume that you should have yours any day.

SAC

Have booked for back to back cruise Seven Shores & Paradise Islands Have noticed that the order of ports of call has been changed & the sea day has been changed We go on 26/2 /17 Has anyone going on this cruise been notified by Thomson of any changes ? Would like to have details confirmed so we could book excursions locally Thanks for any help

We are on this cruise and no, we haven't been informed of any changes. We have already booked excursions with Cosol on St Lucia and Bernards in St Maartens so I would very much like to know what dates we are now going to be there.

While its not a confirmation of your itinerary it's worth having a look at Discovery 's 2017 itineraries on Cruisemapper which are based on the dates on which the ship is booked into each port.

I think it supports SAC's posting.

Hi jaztecc,

You could well be correct,

I have just posted what schedule that I received.

Who knows what the truth is but I hope our dates are correct as I have booked private trips from the ports.

SAC

We are on the 26th March itinerary and ours has been changed to the 2 port lists as posted by 28SAC, so the Seven Shores / Paradise Islands in Feb/Mar is the same in Mar/April.

On each the sea day is now the last day which makes sense as the run from Tortola to Barbados is the longest in the itinerary. Also it appears Discovery is the only ship in Tortola on those Fridays which is excellent. Unfortunately St Maarten is going to be rammed as Harmony of the Seas is in on the Wednesdays along with 6 and 5 other ships respectively.

I just don't understand why Thomson aren't notifying customers of the changes.

We haven't been notified officially but as 28SAC has pointed out they are documented in the ports cruise calendars.k

I have heard back from both Cosol and Bernards tours. Thet say the the Discovery is in St Lucia on March 1st and St Maartens on March 9th. I know that is not what cruise timetables says, but for the minute, I will go with the tour guys dates.

Cosol and Bernards should know what's correct as they will be coordinating with their respective port agents so I agree, go with their info.

They will know if there is a change and alter plans accordingly.

The situation is all a bit curious with different bits of info cropping up!