Getaway Cabin 9920 AFT Balcony

foxjim1

Couldn't locate a video for that cabin specifically but here's one for 9322 which is a couple doors down and should be identical (I think).

Also, there are a few Cabin Reviews for 9920:

https://www.cruisecritic.com/norwegian-getaway-deck-plans/dp/aft-facing-balcony-stateroom-b1/cc/

If you search here on the Boards for Getaway 9920 you should find some other postings regarding that cabin as well.

We spent two weeks i that balcony on our B2B Anniversary cruise.

The balcony is quite large (seemed almost larger than the room actually). It is quite a long walk, relatively speaking, from the elevators and such, but the views are amazing.

Have fun!

We spent two weeks i that balcony on our B2B Anniversary cruise.

The balcony is quite large (seemed almost larger than the room actually). It is quite a long walk, relatively speaking, from the elevators and such, but the views are amazing.

Have fun!

Thanks!

We stayed in that exact room twice last year. We loved it so much in March that we booked it again in September. The balcony is huge, had two loungers plus two chairs. The March trip was family and 8 of us fit for sail away. In September the only negative was that it could get hot out there, especially in port. It is a long walk but we didn't mind. I would book it again. Enjoy.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Forums mobile app

We stayed in that exact room twice last year. We loved it so much in March that we booked it again in September. The balcony is huge, had two loungers plus two chairs. The March trip was family and 8 of us fit for sail away. In September the only negative was that it could get hot out there, especially in port. It is a long walk but we didn't mind. I would book it again. Enjoy.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Forums mobile app

Thanks!