Carnivals "Home Sweet Home" getaway excursion

SIENA6334

I saw this particular review - didn't put much faith into it as the spelling and english were terrible. Half of it does not make any sense. I am hoping to see some reviews on a site other than Carnivals. But thank you for the link.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Some of the newer reviews are better. However, I'd rather have pictures of the so-called nice house. Nice is such a subjective word. My nephew will be 2 on this cruise so I know my sister will appreciate having an A/C place to chill with him if he doesn't like being out in the sun.

Anyone else been on this excursion to give more insight or post recent pics?

• 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...

We were there in November and had a great time! Good enough that we will return next year. I did question spending the money when there is free beach but we really wanted to be away from the crowds, and do not regret it! Depending on what you consider a nice house-it was warm, welcoming, clean, and I would put it in the nice catagorie. Our pick-up was easy and quick, the ride was nice, and they were very accomodating. Crusher was a great bartender and I never lacked for drinks! Food was good. My favorite part-I wanted to find a few pieces of sea glass and I found a lot!