Mystic Mountain?

jordanaire

I've been to Mystic Mountain once while vacationing in Jamica and wouldn't hesitate to go again. I don't remember the exact price since I booked through a hotel agent, but I had a package the included the Sky explorer, bobsled and Zipline. Each of those are sold separate as well.

The bobsled was neat to do, but I don't remember it being that fast, so don't expect it to be like a roller coaster speed. If you are travelling with someone, have them go into the infinity pool while you are riding the bobsled and they will be able to get a good picture of you.

I know you didn't ask this, but if you do go, make sure to go to the restaurant, the view is just amazing!

I went to Mystic Mountain as a combo excursion through Carnival. We did the Sky Explorer up the mountain, then did the bobsled. Our excursion included lunch in the restaurant. Then we went on the Sky Explorer again to get down the mountain. Our package did not include anything else there. If you wanted to go on the bobsled again, you had to buy a ticket. I thought it was fun. Each bobsled is a single rider and you can attach 2 together if you want to go down with a friend. You have a hand break so you can control how fast you go. At the end, it pulls you back up to the top on the tracks. It would be nice to spend the whole day there and do the zipline and swim in the pool.

There is no water park. There is a slide that goes into the pool. When you look at the pictures you're looking at most of the slide. As far as the price goes, it's up to you I've notice the prices have gone up about 40% since we went. The zip-line is good but there are others in the area that are much cheaper. The view is great and it's a relaxing spot.