Simple Beach Tour

BKLYNPONY

My wife and I (along with another couple) are looking to have a quiet beach tour day. Our plan is to hire a driver (outside of the cruise terminal; which we did the last time we were in Barbados) and go to Bathsheba and Cattlewash for some photo-ops. From there we would like to go to Crane Beach and just take some more photos, have lunch and relax (only looking to dip our feet in the water) until it is time to get back to the ship. We are in port from 8am-5pm. I would appreciate any suggestions as to whether this is logical.

P.S. Oh yea, I definitely want to be able to get a good flying fish sandwich as well.

Edited by BKLYNPONY

• 6 months later...
My wife and I (along with another couple) are looking to have a quiet beach tour day. Our plan is to hire a driver (outside of the cruise terminal; which we did the last time we were in Barbados) and go to Bathsheba and Cattlewash for some photo-ops. From there we would like to go to Crane Beach and just take some more photos, have lunch and relax (only looking to dip our feet in the water) until it is time to get back to the ship. We are in port from 8am-5pm. I would appreciate any suggestions as to whether this is logical.

P.S. Oh yea, I definitely want to be able to get a good flying fish sandwich as well.

We want to do almost the same thing. I see you didn't get any answers on this thread but I am curious did you end up doing this or not? If so did you just grab a taxi and go? Any suggestions for us?

we haven't gone yet The Cruise isn't until May. The first time we went to Barbados my wife and I walked outside the cruise terminal and hired a driver for the day. I forget what we paid but I remember feeling that we definitely got our money's worth. We ended the tour being given numerous drinks at Mt. Gay. This time friends will be with us and we are just looking to see some spots that we didn't get to see last time and relax at the beach